Ever felt like leaving everything behind to open your own business or start new projects? That’s what Nooran Al Bannay, the founder of Coffee Architecture did! Nooran left a senior architectural engineering position in a major company to open her own coffee shop in Abu Dhabi and become a successful Coffee Entrepreneur
Despite Nooran’s salary being decent and her corporate career path being clear, her personal and spiritual journey led her to a different path. A path that saw her opening Coffee Architecture, a place that serves artisan Arabic coffee to both local and international coffee fans. She has since then taken barista training in the USA and is certified by the Coffee Quality Institute. Nooran now serves her quite unique coffee at the El Reem district of Abu Dhabi.
In this episode, Nooran shares more about her entrepreneurial journey, the challenges she’s faced and how she’s managed to keep Coffee Architecture afloat despite the pandemic.
Connect with Nooran:
- Instagram: @arch83
- Facebook: Nooran Al Bannay
- Website: The Coffee Architecture
- Coffee Architecture on IG: @coffee_architecture
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
- High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way by Brendon Burchard and Hay House
Connect with Dhiren:
- LinkedIn – https://linkedin.com/dhirenb
- Facebook – https://facebook.com/dhirenbh
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/dhirenbh
- Elevated Entrepreneur Podcast Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/elevatedentrepreneurpodcast
03:42 – The start of Nooran’s journey to entrepreneurship
07:42 – Why Nooran chose coffee and not anything else
08:45 – How Nooran learnt about the coffee business
13:22 – Quitting her full time job to get into the coffee business
14:50 – Nooran’s experience with running her own business
15:39 – How to know the perfect addition to your team
17:11 – Challenges faced by Coffee Architecture as a startup business
25:22 – How the Covid -19 pandemic has affected Nooran’s business
29:13 – Nooran’s source of inspiration
32:45 – The various adjustments made by Coffee Architecture to stay afloat
34:59 – How Coffee Architecture responded to customer feedback on their location
Thank you for listening! I hope you enjoyed this episode and I’d love to hear your feedback. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and help me improve or if you have someone in mind that would be a great guest on the show, feel free to recommend them via email.
If you liked the episode, I appreciate you leaving a review on iTunes as it helps other entrepreneurs to find the show. You can also share the episode via Facebook, Linked In and Instagram and tag someone who you feel would benefit from the podcast!
Thanks and lots of love,